Registering for Family Weekend in Cvent
The Family Weekend Registration and Tickets site in Cvent allows families to purchase event tickets and t-shirts as well as automatically paying the $30-per-family registration fee.
Just FYI, many registration questions are addressed on our FAQ page.
- One family member should enter an email address to make purchases for the entire group, which will be available for pickup, under that person’s name, at the Benson University Center, dates and times, TBD.
- The $30 Family Registration fee is added automatically to the first order.
- T-shirts can be ordered until 11:59 PM on September 4, 2020.
- Orders can be edited (add or remove items, or cancel completely) until 11:59 PM on October 1, however no refunds will be given after September 4. The refund policy will apply to some items.
- Football tickets purchased prior to 11:59 PM on October 1 will be seated as a group.
Need help making changes to your order?
The video shows our 2018 event, but the processes have not changed!
Prefer captions? Start the video, then click the captions icon: .
Family Weekend Registration Timeline
Late Summer, TBD: Registration opens and ticket sales begin
September 4 at 11:59 PM: Last day to make changes and receive refunds for applicable items
September 4 at 11:59 PM: Last day to order T-shirts
October 1 at 11:59 PM: Last day to make changes to your registration
October 8, Time TBD Welcome and Check-in area open in Benson University Center for pickup of purchased items and Family Weekend info and giveaways
October 9, 9 AM until (Time TBD based on game time) Welcome and Check-in area open in Benson University Center for pickup of purchased items and Family Weekend info and giveaways