Service to BB&T Field begins 2 hours prior to kickoff
Service from BB&T Field to campus begins at half-time
This shuttle is free to all students and families, and runs from parking lot P, behind Wait Chapel and Huffman residence halls to 32nd Street, near BB&T Field, leaving only a short walk across Shorefair Drive to reach the stadium area. After the game, return to the same location on 32nd Street to travel back to campus.
Service to David F. Couch Baseball Park begins 3 hours prior to kick off time
32nd Street Service from BB&T Field to campus begins at half-time
This free shuttle is open to families with tickets to the Game Day Cookout. It runs from the front of the Benson University Center to the front of the David F. Couch Baseball Park. Please note that after the game, families will need to take the Deacon Express Shuttle to travel back to campus.
1. Follow Wake Forest Road from campus toward University Parkway entrance.
2. Turn right onto University Parkway.
3. Continue on University Parkway for .8 miles.
4. At the 2nd stop light, turn left onto Deacon Blvd.
5. End at 411 Deacon Blvd. (BB&T Field will be on your left, coliseum parking on your right.)