The online registration process for Family Weekend ended at midnight on October 20. Our staff will be very busy assembling your ticket orders and getting t-shirts ready for pickup. This is going to be the biggest Family Weekend we’ve ever had!
- Families who would still like to register may visit the Registration Help table in the Benson University Center third-floor rotunda area on October 27.
- Football tickets are still available and may be purchased through the Athletics Ticket office at wakeforestsports.com or 336-758-DEAC(3322).
- Families with an existing football ticket order purchased through this website may request additional seats with their order by visiting the Registration Help table after checking in and picking up the order. Ticket quantities are limited, but we’ll do our best to resolve your situation.
- Due to unprecedented demand, our Family Weekend Tailgate and Brunches are sold out. There will not be a waitlist process for these events.
Have an extra ticket? Need a ticket? Visit the Ticket Swap board, located near the Registration Help table in the Benson University Center third-floor rotunda area.
If you have tickets for one of our sold-out events and won’t be able to attend or have an extra available, we invite you to post a ticket swap card for other families to see! Once any swaps are complete, please remove the card or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll remove it for you.
- A limited number of long and short sleeved t-shirts will be available for purchase in the Registration area on October 27. For best size availability, please try to purchase early.
- Other questions? Call 336.758.7168. This line will be staffed until 5pm on Friday, October 27 and from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm on Saturday, October 28.
We’re excited to meet you and hope you have safe travels to campus. See you at Family Weekend!!