Benson University Center
Front entrance has an entry ramp that brings you to the 3rd floor of Benson where Registration takes place. There is handicapped parking in front of the building and elevator access once inside.
Reynolda House Museum of American Art
The museum welcomes and encourages visitors with disabilities to contact us prior to your visit so that we may better accommodate you.
- Four handicapped parking spaces are available immediately adjacent to the Museum entrance with two additional spaces in lower Parking Lot 1A.
- Visitors who use wheelchairs/and or walkers may enter the main entry using a side ramp.
- Two wheelchairs are available upon request at the front desk at no charge.
- Lightweight gallery stools may be requested at the front desk at no charge.
- Public elevators provide access to all levels of the Museum.
- Public restrooms with accessibility features are located in the historic house and on the main and gallery levels of the Babcock Wing.
- Headsets to play the audio guide are available at the front desk at no charge.
- Large print text of the audio guide is available upon request at the front desk at no charge.
- Sign language interpreters or any other assistance staff accompanying a visitor are welcome at no additional charge.
Z Smith Reynolds Library
The library is fully wheelchair accessible. The main doors in the front of the library have automatic door openers. The URECA event will be held in the Atrium of the library, which is on the main floor in the center of the library, with plenty of room for maneuvering.
BB&T Football Stadium
Please email us at email@example.com to express your needs. We will do our very best to accommodate you.
Parking at BB&T Football Stadium
Handicapped parking is on a first come first serve basis at the Wake Forest Baseball Field ( adjacent to football stadium). Shuttles will transport from the parking lot to the entrance of the football stadium and to the entrance of the Family Weekend Tailgate area, located on Baity Street across from the entrance to Deacon Tower.
Family Weekend Shuttles from Campus to BB&T Football Stadium
There will numerous 55 passenger buses available to transport our families to and from the football stadium. More shuttle information. Keep in mind that the Dixie Classic Fair will be taking place adjacent to the football stadium and parking will be somewhat limited on Saturday. At least one bus will have handicapped accessibility. The buses will run continuously throughout the day beginning 2 hours prior to game time.
Wait Chapel is wheelchair accessible and has designated wheelchair seating areas throughout the hall. A ramp from the main parking lot, Lot Q, is located next to the stairs. The wheelchair entrance to the chapel is located on the left side of the building (when facing the chapel from behind). Take the sidewalk to the left from the parking lot ramp, take a right after Davis Chapel and another ramp into the chapel with a wheelchair lift will be in sight.
The stadium is accessible by ramp at the south end of the facility, closest to the Miller Center. See the accessibility map (37) for clarification.