Family Weekend Registration Important Dates
August 2, 2021 – Registration Opens
September 19, 2021 1 at 11:59 PM – Registration closes
October 1 & 2 – Family check-in begins!
Registering Your Family
- Certain limited items may sell out quickly. Others will likely be available until shortly before the event begins. Unfortunately, we are unable to create “waiting lists” for sold out events. Check back later, though, because sometimes other families will change their plans and cancel tickets.
- To register from the Family Weekend homepage, click “Register Now” (button will be live on August 2), then enter contact information and answer registration questions. If you will be buying football tickets, be sure to use an email address that you can access for mobile ticket delivery.
- On the next page, you will be invited to choose event tickets and order t-shirts.
- On the next page, RSVP for sessions with limited capacity. After registering yourself, add the number of extra guests who will accompany you, including your student.
- Review your registration to make sure everything looks good.
- Complete your registration by entering credit card information and clicking “Finish”.
- The registration fee for each family is $30, charged automatically with your initial ticket order.
- If you want to pay the registration fee without making other purchases, click “next” on each page to continue, then enter your credit card information.
- After registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing an important order number, so please don’t delete!
- Registration will be open until 11:59 PM on September 19, 2021.
After you Register
Tickets purchased through the site won’t be mailed. Football tickets will be delivered by email about 10 days prior to the weekend. Other items will be available for pickup in the Benson University Center on October 1, 2021, from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and on October 2 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
What if you need to make changes later? No problem! Using the order number mentioned above, log back in and add or delete items as needed until midnight September 19. Review our refund policy.
If you’re still having trouble, or have general registration questions, feel free to contact our office.
We look forward to meeting you and can’t wait for Family Weekend!