Our schedule for this year is still in the planning stages, so check back in a few weeks for more details!
For those planning travel, here are the basics of our weekend schedule:
- The Registration and Welcome area in the Benson Center Rotunda will open at 9 AM on Friday morning and will be open until 7 PM. In this area, families will be able to check in and pick up any purchased tickets or t-shirts. It’s possible for students to pick up purchased items for the family with student ID.
- Friday afternoon typically features workshops and open houses from 1-4 PM, with a concert or other performance available for families in the evening.
- Reynolda House Museum of American Art will be open throughout the weekend. We’re thrilled to report that this year’s exhibit during Family Weekend will be Georgia O’Keeffe: Living Modern. A special Friday ticket block for the exhibit, as well as curator-led tours will be available for families to purchase beginning on July 18.
- Saturday starts with a Welcome Address by President Hatch. The Registration area will be open during the morning. Saturday afternoon features Demon Deacon Football versus Louisville – kickoff time is generally announced about 10 days prior to game day. Our Family Weekend tailgate begins 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- Sunday morning features the Family Weekend brunch, held in the Benson Center in three rolling seating times between the hours of 8:30 AM and 1 PM.